We want to make you smile!
Orthodontics is an experience that is meant to enhance the quality of life. Dr. Steve Edney and his staff believe that orthodontic treatment is a landmark in life that few people ever forget. For this reason, we strive to provide the very best orthodontic care available while enriching the lives of those who come in contact with our practice. We want to create a positive experience which will be appreciated for many years to come.
Our goal is to provide high quality technical results in a comfortable setting by caring, highly qualified healthcare providers. We take our work seriously, but we pride ourselves in doing it in a fun, caring and relaxing way. Hopefully you will sense the excitement and enthusiasm we have for all the benefits modern orthodontics has to offer. We think that you will be able to feel the difference in our office from the first time you walk through our front door.
We have offices conveniently located in Hendersonville and Columbus, North Carolina. We'd love to share this experience with you because we love to make you smile!
At our office, you are more than just a patient – you are family! We work together to provide personalized service and an enjoyable orthodontic experience in a comfortable, stress-free environment. We have given great thought to detail, not only in your orthodontic treatment, but in the little day-to-day thinks that make life more pleasant. Our office features flat screen televisions, internet service with Wi-Fi connection, IPads and PlayStation games, play area for younger patients/siblings, fresh baked cookies and gourmet coffee.
We understand how important a straight, beautiful smile is, which is why we offer the following state-of-the-art braces for children and adults and revolutionary services:
- Empower Self Ligating Brackets: The newest technology available that straightens your teeth in less time and with less pain
- Ceramic braces: Made of translucent material, they are most popular with adult patients, due to their cosmetic appeal.
- Orthognathic surgery (corrective jaw surgery): Corrects abnormalities of the facial bones which can cause difficulty chewing, talking or sleeping and will improve the overall appearance of the facial profile.
- Digital X-rays and photography: We are equipped with state of the art digital x-ray equipment providing both panoramic and cephalometric imaging.
- Orthodontic Computer System: Our office and diagnostic procedures are integrated by the most sophisticated orthodontic computer system available. From scheduling appointments to taking digital photographs.
Thank you for visiting our website! If you have any questions about our practice or braces, please contact us. We love to make you smile!